*You will need food processor, fridge/freezer, and 8-inch spring pan.
- 2 cups pecans or walnuts
- ½ cup coconut or almond flour
- ½ cup wheat germ or oat groats
- ½ cup dates
- ¼ cup hemp seeds or flax seeds (ground)
- ¼ cup cocoa nibs, optional
- ¼ cup coconut flakes, optional
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 rhubarb stalks, chopped finely
- 3 cups strawberries, chopped finely
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 Tbs chia seeds
- 1 Tbs goji berries or raisins
- For the crust, combine ingredients in food processor (I use Ninja). If too dry, add some water and/or some more dates. When the texture is a evenly sticky, it’s ready.
- Press this mixture into the bottom of 8-inch spring pan (may line it first with parchment paper). Set aside.
- For the filling, combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, and pour over the crust in the spring pan.
- Place in fridge to set overnight, or in the freezer for faster prep time.
- Enjoy the spring-summer cooling sour-sweetness!