Easy to make, easy on your stomach, delicious and nutritious! Very hydrating to drink all year long, plus the fruit pulp can be eaten or added to desserts afteward.
- any berries (blueberry, strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, cranberry, etc.)
- any fruit (peaches, plums, pears, apples, kiwi, grapes, citrus, etc.) – sliced
- optional: sugar, honey, maple syrup or agave to sweeten
- optional: chia seeds for extra jelly-like texture
- optional: aloe vera juice or lemon juice
- optional: spices like cinnamon, cloves, anise, ginger, mint, orange peel
- Bring pot of water to boil on stove.
- Stir in all ingredients and simmer for about 20 minutes, until fruit are soft.
- Add in optional additives.
- Serve hot, warm or cold; strained or with pulp.