- Raw honey, preferrably Manuka, 2 Tbs
- Turmeric powder, 1 tsp
- Cinnamon powder, 1 tsp
- Tupezcohuite (Mimosa tenuiflora) powder (you can find it here), 1tsp
- Essential oils of (any combination, 5 drops each)
- ylang ylang
- chamomine (german)
- carrot seed
- In a small jar (preferably glass, or BPA-free plastic), combin raw honey with the other ingredients. First mix powders in evenly, and finally add your choice of essential oil combination. For smaller quantity, use half of my measurements.
- Apply half a teaspoon of mixture evenly on face for 15-20 minutes, then rinse off. The turmeric may stain yellow, so gently exfoliate with face sponge or brush ( I like these) to get rid of any residue.
- Enjoy your glowing skin!